The Director of International Real Estate Alliance, Ignacio Acosta Sorge and the Director of Press Melissa Dos Santos, visited SIMA 09.
This important event of the Hispanic Industry of Real Estate was celebrated in Madrid with the date of inauguration on May 28, 2009, including more than 200 exhibitors and attracted more than 60000 visitors
During their visit, Mr. Acosta Sorge and Ms. Dos Santos, talked with various exhibitors, visiting different stands, among them, that of RAMB (Realtor Association Miami Beach), an outstanding image with presence and perfect professionalism that was praised extensively by the executives of IREA-AII. There, they spoke with Ms. Teresa King Kinney, CEO of RAMB.
Ms. King Kinney explained this is was their fifth year at SIMA and although it was so much smaller, it was the best for them to this point.
Mr. Acosta Sorge asked about Miami and Florida, to which Ms. King Kinney replied that mostly people from Europe and South America, Russia and Spain are the most interested in her region.
Usually, the first place people ask about is Miami Beach, but they show interest for every area near the water. It depends on where they’re from, for example, Russians love Sunny Isle and Brazilians love Miami Beach and Dural.
Foreigners buying in Miami should take a look at their tax status in their own country. An international attorney would be great advice on taxes; it also has to do with the city since each of the thirty-six cities in Miami, has slightly different tax structures.
RAMB covers greater Miami including Miami Dade, the Beaches and Fort Lauderdale. Prices in Miami compared to Fort Lauderdale are a little higher, but that’s because Miami has the magic, the excitement.
Miami is much nicer than Fort Lauderdale or Orlando, people are friendlier, and they care about each other, whereas in Orlando and Fort Lauderdale, they care about business first. Miami is a friendly warm environment where 2.3 million people behave like small town folk, everyone knows each other and it’s affordable to go to quality shops and restaurants, much easier than in New York and San Francisco.
Ms. King Kinney spoke of Miami with such clarity and descriptive language it made you feel like being there.
To learn more about this Real Estate Group visit MyRAMB.com
More information about SIMA Madrid Real Estate on International Real Estate Alliance
Before making a decision of selling your property, you should gather complete information. By aligning with some professional estate agent, you can be sure that all issues are handled perfectly without any hassle and the seller can get maximum price for their home with instant deal from the estate agent. The sale of your property should not daunt you and you can make this process simpler when you gather complete information on the process.
The intended visitor’s first quick look should attract them in buying the house making sure that the home appears attractive, looks clean and with a nice aroma. The home should be in an eye catching color.
1. Showing your property to buyers is extremely important. If the home is not in good conditions and they don’t feel comfortable the buyer will not buy it.
2. Turning all lights on and opening all windows will make the room look larger and more spacious.
3. A buyer usually makes up their mind as soon as they step inside the house. So the first impression makes the last impression. Keep the home in such a condition that makes it appealing.
4. Your property won’t sell unless the buyer comes across. One can sell the home quickly by exposing the home to get the buyers, either by advertising or any other means that attracts the buyers.
5. If the home looks or feels empty, fill the house with plants or cuttings. There is no need to spend money to decorate the home to attract attention.
6. Clearing the yards by cleaning the leaves and covering the empty areas by adding plants to make it look neat.
7. Many home sellers use the traditional signs in the home yards to attract visitors passing by. They intend to buy a home which is less expensive.
8. If the buyer has urgency in buying the property they can pay the full price for the property if the price is reasonable.
9. Choosing the right estate agent with a strong track record and aggressive marketing plans who knows the market well and can generate buyers is really important.
Selling your property is one of the most important decisions you can ever make! Base it on a good, sound business sense and the rewards will add up.
Potential buyers may contact you directly via SKYPE, MSN Messenger, telephone or email.
List your properties now on all our real estate websites.
View the list of all our real estate websites where your properties will be listed on (https://www.professional-real-estate.com/pre/register/step_1/en/458)
International Real Estate Federation will introduce you to the estate market at a global level. You will find useful
information to sell, rent or buy a property and complete listings with contact details for
the best real estate agents in different countries in Europe or America. You will also find all properties
available in different countries with descriptions and photographs.